The University is committed to providing quality education for all students and ensures that no deserving student is denied admissions because of financial difficulty. Various packages are offered by the University’s Office of Financial Aid (under Office of Admissions).
Do submit your enquiry to http://www.askadmissions.nus.edu.sg/app/utils/login_form/redirect/ask .
For AY 2017/2018 Semester 1
If you satisfy the eligibility to apply and agree with the terms mentioned, do submit the duly filled application form along with the supporting documents for verification to Temasek Hall Admin Office (Attention to: Ms H V Christine) by tentatively by Apr 3 2017.
Please read the information sheet before submitting the bursary form.
For further clarifications, she can be contacted at 6601 1929 or drop an email at email@example.com.
- PURPOSE OF AWARD
- To provide either full or partial subsidy towards the cost of hall fees for accepted or current residents of Temasek Hall from low-income families facing financial difficulties.
- The bursary is a hall initiative to cover these costs to alleviate the financial burden on the resident so that the resident may be able to focus on the achievement of academic excellence and contribute towards the Temasek Hall community.
- Applicants must be a matriculated student of NUS.
- Applicants must be a current resident of Temasek Hall and have stayed in the Hall for at least one semester.
- The gross monthly household per capita income should not exceed S$1500.00. This ceiling may be revised subject to the prevailing economic conditions. Applicants who do not meet this criterion maybe considered under special circumstances to be decided by the Temasek Hall Bursary Committee (THBC)
- Applicants must be of sound character and exemplary conduct and have a record of active involvement in hall activities.
- Applicants are required to maintain a minimum of CAP of 3.5 score and 25 CCA points for Hall Activities in the previous academic year.
- TH AMBASSADORS AND ASSISTANTS
- Successful bursary holders will automatically become Ambassadors of TH to assist Hall Office when the need arises.
- Ambassadors/Assistants are expected to assist with the followings:-
- Receive visitors/ guests of the Hall checking-in after office hours and showing them to the Guest Rooms.
- Assist with any other arrangements by Hall Office (prior notice will be given)